Appropriation of additional sum for rent of stables, Post Office Department. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of communication of the Postmaster General submitting estimate of appropriation of additional sum for rent of stables for use of Post Office Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1918 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Additional estimate for rent of stables for Post Office Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7300 H.doc.156).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431343