Appropriation for Commissary Department, Naval Academy. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, recommending an authorization for the use of the appropriation of $30,000 for equipment for the Commissary Department, United States Naval Academy, contained in Urgent Deficiency Appropriation Act approved June 15, 1917, for pay of additional employees in that department [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Recommendation relative to commissary department, Naval Academy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7300 H.doc.248).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431422