Additional clerks, Treasury Department. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting an estimate of appropriation for an additional force of one clerk of class 4, and one clerk of class 3, in the Office of Disbursing Clerk, Treasury Department, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1918 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for additional clerks for Treasury Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7300 H.doc.295).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431460