Naval Reserve officers, etc., to act as members of courts-martial. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting a proposed draft of bill to render it lawful for officers of the Naval Reserve Force and other kindred auxiliary forces now serving with the Navy to act as members of courts-martial or as deck court officers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Naval reserve officers on active duty to act as members of courts-martial
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7300 H.doc.313).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431472