Remodeling interior of New York Customhouse. Letter from the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a letter from the Acting Commissioner of Internal Revenue relative to an appropriation for remodeling the interior of the New York Customhouse to meet the requirements of the Internal-Revenue force [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Remodeling interior of New York City customhouse
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7300 H.doc.357).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431505