Claim of the Government of Norway. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a communication from the Secretary of State, with accompanying papers, in relation to a claim presented by the Government of Norway against this government on account of the detention of three members of the crew of the Norwegian ship "Ingrid." [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of Government of Norway for detention of three members of crew of ship Ingrid
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7300 H.doc.81).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10431557