Vocational rehabilitation of disabled soldiers and sailors. Letter from the Federal Board for Vocational Education transmitting, in response to a Senate resolution of Jan. 27, report on a preliminary study by the Federal Board entitled "Vocational rehabilitation and placement of disabled soldiers and sailors" [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor
- Additional Titles:
- Vocational rehabilitation of disabled soldiers and sailors
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 112 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7319 S.doc.166).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10432643