Estimate of additional appropriation to enable the Treasury Department to enforce the provisions of the Espionage Act and Trading with Enemy Act. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, submitting estimate of appropriation in the sum of $300,000, necessary in order to enable the Secretary of the Treasury, through the Customs Service, to enforce the provisions of the Espionage Act and the act known as the Trading with the Enemy Act for consideration in connection with the urgent deficiency bill [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for enforcement of espionage and trading with enemy acts by Treasury Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7329 S.doc.183).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10432700