Urgent deficiency estimate, Post Office Department. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of communication from the Postmaster General submitting an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $40,000, which it is desired to have considered in connection with the urgent deficiency appropriation bill to enable the department to enforce the espionage and Trading-With-the-Enemy Acts [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for enforcement of espionage and trading with enemy acts by Post Office Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7329 S.doc.186).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10432702