Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of communication from the Acting Secretary of Commerce, reporting a list of claims which have been considered, adjusted, and determined to be due claimants by the Commissioner of Lighthouses, on account of damages caused by collisions for which the vessels of the Lighthouse Service have been found responsible [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Damages caused by collisions with lighthouse service vessels
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7446 H.doc.559).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10433115