Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting statement showing the number of employees of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing whose compensation is paid from "Compensation of Employees" as carried in the sundry civil bill, but detailed for duty in connection with clerical work of the Bureau [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Employees of Engraving and Printing Bureau
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7447 H.doc.780).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10433245