Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting tentative draft of legislation for inclusion in the sundry civil appropriation bill, granting authority for the construction of an additional building for laboratory purposes and research work, and for enlarging and remodeling the present animal house for the Hygienic Laboratory, Public Health Service, Washington, D. C [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Additional building for Hygienic Laboratory
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7448 H.doc.1037).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10433372