Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Secretary of War, submitting an estimate of appropriation to pay a claim for damages by collision, river and harbor work, which has been adjusted and settled by the Chief of Engineers, United States Army [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Appropriation to pay claim for loss of fish boat by collision with U.S. tug George H. Mendell
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7585 H.doc.1819).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10434695