Letter from the Acting Secretary of State, giving information requested by Senate Resolution No. 82 of June 17, 1919, concerning the alleged restraint of William T. Ellis, correspondent of the New York Herald, by the British authorities in Egypt [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Information concerning detention of William T. Ellis, American correspondent, by British authorities at Cairo, Egypt, 2 pts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7609 S.doc.45).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10435533