Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, pursuant to law, schedules of claims in the amount of $353,920.50 allowed by the several accounting officers of the Treasury Department under appropriations the balances of which have become exhausted or carried to the surplus fund [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims allowed by accounting officers of Treasury Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7611 S.doc.126).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10435597