Appropriation for Boston Quarantine Station and New York appraisers' stores. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting estimate of appropriation for the Boston, Mass., Quarantine Station and the New York, N. Y., appraisers' stores [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Boston, Massachusetts, quarantine station and New York appraisers' stores
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7645 H.doc.163).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10435750