Contested election case in seventh Missouri District. Letter from the Clerk of the House of Representatives transmitting testimony, papers, and documents relating to the contested election case in the seventh Missouri District [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Elections No. 1.
- Additional Titles:
- Papers relating to contested election of James D. Salts vs. Sam C. Major, Missouri, letter of transmittal
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Office of the Clerk
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7645 H.doc.265).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10435819