Carrying mails in Alaska. Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting report on special contract entered into with the Alaskan Engineering Commission for carrying the mails from Seward to Anchorage, Alaska [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- Special contract for carrying mails in Alaska
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7768 H.doc.467).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10437060