Travel expenses, officers and employees United States Shipping Board. Letter from the Secretary of the United States Shipping Board, transmitting statement of travel performed by the officers and employees of the United States Shipping Board during the fiscal year ending June 30, 1919 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Traveling expenses of employees of Shipping Board, 1919
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Shipping Board
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7770 H.doc.504).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10437231