Estate of John M. Lea. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of Private Act No. 37, Sixty-sixth Congress, "An act for the relief of the estate of John M. Lea, deceased," approved April 7, 1920, and to state that the said act does not provide an appropriation for payment of the same as defined in the Act of June 30, 1906 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Relief of estate of John M. Lea
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7770 H.doc.733).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10437400