Claims allowed by accounting officers of the Treasury Department. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting schedules of claims allowed by the several accounting officers of the Treasury Department under appropriations the balances of which have been exhausted or carried to the surplus fund [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims allowed under appropriations exhausted
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7770 H.doc.766).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10437425