Telegraph, telephone, and cable properties. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting pursuant to law a communication from the Postmaster General, submitting a supplementary report, giving a final account of the financial operation of the telegraph and telephone systems by the United States during the period of government control [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- Final report on Government operation of telegraph and telephone systems
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7794 S.doc.415).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10438035