Resume of the laws under which loans were made to foreign Governments during and since the war and the main features of the loans as disclosed by correspondence between the President, the State Department, the Treasury Department, and foreign Governments submitted to the Committee on the Judiciary [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Loans to foreign governments, summary of laws directing loans during and since World War
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 388 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7960 S.doc.86).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10440554