Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting, together with a letter from the Director of the Bureau of the Budget, a supplemental estimate of appropriation in the sum of $35,000 for the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1923, salaries and expenses, China Trade Act, 1922 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Salaries and expenses, China trade act, 1922
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7988 S.doc.262).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10440717