Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting, with letter from the Acting Director of the Bureau of the Budget, an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $358.58, required by the United States Coast Guard, Treasury Department, for payment of damages caused by collisions with certain Coast Guard vessels [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Payment of damages caused by collisions with Coast Guard vessels
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8105 H.doc.335).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10440832