To authorize the attorney general to make an investigation into the disposition made by Frank J. Bouidnott of $21,500 appropriated as a school fund for the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma under the Act of June 30, 1919 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation into disposition of Cherokee school fund in Oklahoma
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1923.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8159 H.rp.1458).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10441633