Insect infestations in timber on public lands in Oregon and California. Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting, with a letter from the Director of the Bureau of the Budget, a draft of proposed legislation extending and making available until December 31, 1923, the appropriation of $150,000 contained in the first Deficiency Appropriation Act, fiscal year 1922. Approved December 15, 1921, for the prevention of loss of timber from inpestations on public lands in Oregon and California [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Insect infestations in timber on public lands in Oregon and California
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8215 H.doc.488).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10441814