Additional land for the National Zoological Park. Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting with a letter from the Director of the Bureau of the Budget, a supplemental estimate of appropriation for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1923, for the payment of the balance due on the award resulting from the condemnation by the government of additional land for the National Zoological Park under the provisions of certain acts of Congress, $3,096.34 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Additional land for National Zoological Park
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8215 H.doc.491).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10441817