Appropriation to pay claims adjusted by the Director of the Coast and Geodetic Survey. Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting communication from the Assistant Secretary of Commerce submitting an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $188.25 to pay claims which have been considered and adjusted by the Director of the Coast and Geodetic Survey under the provisions of the act of June 5, 1920 (41 Stat. 1054), and which require an appropriation for their payment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate to pay claims adjusted by Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1923.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8215 H.doc.537).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10441855