Liquidations under federal control of railroads. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting report of the Director General of Railroads and Agent of the President, showing the progress in the liquidation of all questions and disputes arising out of or incident to the federal control of railroads for the year ending December 31, 1922 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Settlement of claims arising from Federal control of railroads
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1923.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8215 H.doc.546).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10441863