Pensions and increase of pensions to certain soldiers and sailors of the Civil War, etc. Message from the President of the United States returning without approval the bill (S. 5) entitled "An act granting pensions and increase of pensions to certain soldiers and sailors of the Civil and Mexican Wars and to certain widows, former widows, minor children, and helpless children of said soldiers and sailors, and to widows of the War of 1812, and to certain Indian War veterans and widows, and to certain Spanish War soldiers, and certain maimed soldiers, and for other purposes." [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Veto of bill increasing pensions
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8254 S.doc.103).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10443818