International exposition at Seville, Spain. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report by the Secretary of State relative to participation by the United States in an international exposition of arts, sciences, history, industries, commerce, and resources of Spain, Portugal, and the republics of America, beginning at Seville, Spain, on April 17, 1927 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Participation of United States in international exposition at Seville, Spain, 1927
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8254 S.doc.106).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10443821