Maintenance, senate office building. Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting, together with letters of the Director of the Bureau of the Budget and the Architect of the Capitol, a supplemental estimate of appropriation, in the sum of $23,558, required for the legislative establishment of the United States for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1924 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for maintenance of Senate Office Building
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8254 S.doc.66).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10443861