International Exposition in Rio De Janeiro, 192.1 Message from the President of the United States, transmitting report by the Secretary of State forwarding in conformity with the joint resolution approved November 2, 1921, providing for participation by the Government of the United States in the International Exposition held at Rio De Janeiro, the departmental reports called for in the resolution [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Participation of United States in international exposition in Rio de Janeiro, 1922
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8254 S.doc.98).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10443884