Adjusted claims requiring an appropriation. Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting. Communication from the Acting Secretary of Commerce submitting claims for damages to privately owned property in the sum of $262.09, which claims have been adjusted by the Commissioner of Lighthouses and which require an appropriation for their payment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims under Lighthouses Bureau requiring appropriation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8273 H.doc.129).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10443908