Estimates of appropriations for the Department of Justice and a draft of proposed legislation. Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting estimates of appropriations for the Department of Justice, amounting in all to the sum of $237,667.69; also a draft of proposed legislation authorizing the use of the appropriation, "Detection and prosecution of crimes, 1923," for rental of necessary quarters in the District of Columbia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimates for Justice Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8273 H.doc.160).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10443936