Oregon short line railroad. Communication from the President of the United States, transmitting a communication from the Acting Secretary of Commerce, submitting a claim of the Oregon short line railroad for damages to privately owned property in the sum of $487.39, which claim has been adjusted by the Director of the Coast and Geodetic Survey, and which requires an appropriation for its payment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of Oregon Short Line Railroad Co
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8274 H.doc.256).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10444018