Eight claims adjusted by the Secretary of Agriculture. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a communication from the Secretary of Agriculture, submitting an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $2,545.89, to pay eight claims for damages to or losses of privately owned property, which he has adjusted and which require an appropriation for their payment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Eight claims adjusted by Secretary of Agriculture
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8274 H.doc.317).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10444076