For a bathing beach and bathhouse for the Colored population, Washington, D. C. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental estimate of appropriation for the improvement and care of public buildings, District of Columbia, fiscal year 1924, for the construction of a bathing beach and bathhouse for the Colored population of the City of Washington and the care and maintenance of the same, to remain available until June 30, 1925, $50,000 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for bathing beach for colored population, D.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8274 H.doc.325).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10444084