Letter from the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission transmitting in response to a Senate Resolution of December 8, 1924 a report concerning the present status of the consent decree in the case of the United States vs. Swift & Co. et al., entered in the Supreme Court of the District of Columbia, February 27, 1920 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Trade Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Federal Trade Commission on packer consent decree
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1925.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8413 S.doc.219).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10445271