Deficiency estimates of Post Office Department. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting deficiency estimates of appropriations for the Post Office Department for the fiscal year 1924 and prior years, amounting to $872,614.07, and supplemental estimates of appropriations for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1925, amounting to $7,881,000; in all, $8,753,614.07; also a draft of proposed legislation affecting an existing appropriation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency and supplemental estimates for Post Office Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1925.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8445 H.doc.611).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10445385