Condemnation of land for the opening, extension, widening or straightening of streets, roads, avenues, or highways in accordance with the permanent system of highways for the District of Columbia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Condemnation of land for opening streets in D.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8524 S.rp.236).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10445515