Racial types from Tepe Hissar, Iran, from the late fifth to the early second millennium, B.C. : a chapter in the protohistory of Asia Minor and the Middle East / by Wilton Marion Krogman
- Krogman, Wilton M. (Wilton Marion), 1903-
- Amsterdam, N. v. : Noord-Hollandsche uitgevers maatschappij, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages including tables, diagrams : plates ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Simmons, Katherine
Joint Expedition of the University Museum of the University of Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania Museum of Art (1931)
- Verhandelingen der Koninklijke Nederlandsche Akademie van Wetenschappen, Afdeeling Natuurkunde. Tweede sectie ; d. 39, no.2
- Report of the Joint expedition of the University museum of the University of Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania museum of art, 1931. cf. Foreword.
"Miss W. M. Kuenzel made all photographs and Miss Katharine Simmons aided in the statistical reduction of the craniometric data. The report was written as of October, 1936, revised to date."--P. .
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page ).
View MARC record | catkey: 1044594