Third World's Poultry Congress. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting report from the Secretary of State, with accompanying letters from the Secretary of Agriculture and the Director of the Bureau of the Budget, recommending legislation appropriating not more than $20,000 to enable participation by the United States in the Third World's Poultry Congress, to be held at Ottawa, Canada, in July, 1927 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- 3d World's Poultry Congress
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8557 S.doc.82).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10448308