Reconnaissance work on Walker River, Nev. communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimate of appropriation for the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Department of the Interior, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1927, amounting to $10,000, together with a letter from the Director of the Bureau of the Budget [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Reconnaissance work on Walker River, Nevada
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8558 S.doc.151).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10448357