Public buildings, construction, etc. communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimates of appropriations for the Treasury Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1926, pertaining to the office of the supervising architect, $128,000; also proposed legislation affecting the use of existing appropriations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimates for construction, etc., of public buildings
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8579 H.doc.314).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10448530