Thirty-one claims adjusted by the Secretary of the Navy communication from the President of the United States transmitting two communications from the Secretary of the Navy, submitting estimates of appropriations in the sum of $2,141.41, to pay claims which he has adjusted, and which require an appropriation for their payment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Thirty-one claims adjusted by Secretary of Navy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8579 H.doc.354).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10448564