Relief of contractors, etc., for public buildings under Treasury Department, contingent expenses, mint at Carson City communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimates of appropriations for the Treasury Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1926, $100,075 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimates for Treasury Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8579 H.doc.393).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10448596