Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimates of appropriations for the Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1927, $125,000; also proposed appropriations of Indian Tribal Funds, $60,288.88; in all, $185,288.88 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimates for Indian Affairs Office
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8734 H.doc.649).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10450082