Communication from the President of the United States transmitting deficiency estimate of appropriation from the Post Office Department for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1926, $30,000, a supplemental estimate of appropriation for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1927, $23,000; in all, $53,000; also proposed legislation affecting the use of an existing appropriation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimates for Post Office Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8735 H.doc.713).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10450136